Tuesday 1 December 2009

Im Baaaa-ack

Cue Drum Roll.
I apologise I did fall off the planet again - Im telling you this is the LAST time. Probably heard this the first time and well the second but I have been in works with creating my own online magazine. This is still in the early stages but continue to check back as my Magazine does get underway in the future.
Speaking of online Magazines. ASOS.com just realised their fashion magazine with the ultimate covergirl Rachel Bilson. If you dont know by now Rachel Bilson is my own fashion icon. The December Cover Girl pops with casual attitude and understated style proving Bilson is born to standout rather than be a shadow.





Want to be playfully glamorous like Rachel? Shop this Stylista's look at ASOS.com where you can mix and match the fashion wardrobe and put your fashion attitude into the spotlight.

images - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment