Thursday 4 February 2010

Fresh Face: Lily Collins



I just fell inlove,
Fashionably speaking of course!


OH LA LA Lily Collins cute as button, yet edgy not your typical Fashionista.

I was reading NYLON MAGAZINE October09 issue and came across this amazing picture of Lily. Get this she's a - model/journalist/tv presenter/actress/student. Who has the time? Obviously she does. With her dark brows, and effortless 'I just got out of bed hair but I look like I should be on a runway in Paris and Milan' screams style icon. Collins independant stylish nature makes her our Fresh Face of the Month.

Get the Lily Look


images - i-model.com, nylonmagazine photo by Marvin Scott Jarrett,
revlon.com, tigi.com, sportsgirl,com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment. I love Lily too, I used to read her column in the UK edition of ElleGirl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. love her shirt in the bottom photo

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already saw her a couple months ago in a magazin.she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete