Tuesday 31 August 2010

Beauty Lowdown

First day of Spring down here in Aus, HURRAH! However I am a little disappointed I mean I woke up this morning expecting to smell the fresh bloom passing through a cool breeze, little kids on their skateboards happily skating up and down the street, a picnic basket rattling downstairs and a cloudless sky. You can imagine my face when i woke up to a cloud filled sky and cooler breeze then usually. If this is some sort of joke ha ha very funny Spring but you can quit it now deliver me some hope will you.

Now that I have got that off my chest now to the facts. Spring means less layers right? So it means revealing your winter skin EEP. Now I cringe when I have to imagine my pale legs in some cute denim cutoffs, but never fear its best to start slow. Start with a perfect Illuminator for those cheeks, throw away the Rosey blush and indulge in a Illuminator perfect for highlighting your cheekbones, instantly feel the winter blues fall by the waist side. My go to Illuminator would have to be Clinique's Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator $48 in Peach for day or Bronze for a night look. Work it in with your foundation for an overall glow or apply a small amount to your fingertips and rub alongsidee your cheekbones ad brow bones for a powerful uplift.



Now you need an overall pale body makeover, my personal go to tanner you ask? Le Tan Fast Tan Deep Bronze Foaming Mousse, $12.99. I loathe the fake Tan I do but that first few weeks in Spring before the raise shines is a little intense and a ghost walking down the street isn't that appealing. Le Tan Foaming Mousse has a subtle smell which is perfect for those paleys out there who cant stand the fake tan smell. Its an overall natural colour no a la orange skin here!



There you go lovelies a little Bronze Beauty 101, but remember SPF is always BEST!


images; clinique.com.au, letan.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment