Tuesday 20 July 2010

Insider

Inside my Makeup Bag - Five Must-haves


Make up is a tricky subject no kidding but you can easily be saved from a disaster with five must haves to keep in arms reach anytime of the day.

Be Chappy: nobody likes a cracked lip and with the colder months upon us it’s important to lock in that moisture whenever we can. My little go to gadget is LUCAS PAWPAW OINTMENT ($12) adds the hydration you’ll be lusting over with a bonus of a shine.

Prep prep prep: Your skin is valuable to you so treat it right. In my little makeup bag I must always have a primer before I apply anything to my precious skin. This perfector comes in the form of MAC PREP+PRIME SKIN ($45) it calms and soothes your skin, gets rid of any excess oil and eliminates redness – fairy godmother of makeup? I think so!

Photo Finish: Skin needs to breathe – am I right? When opting for a base cover I don’t love to lather my face in foundation instead a perfect Concealer is all you need. Don’t get me wrong foundation is great (mineral is better) but if your young keep your skin that way that’s why I love Clinique’s Airbrush Concealer ($40) . Remember pretties be sure to always use a primer to prep your skin before applying any base as suggested above.

Drama darling: Eyes are simple, touch of mascara and you can look like a movie star. That is why I always have mascara ready at the get go quick flick of a brush and I can have extended lashes that do all the talking. I can’t get enough of Revlon Fabulash Thickening Mascara ($22) for look at me lashes every time.

Touch of Colour: To have your makeup bag be complete a touch of colour to those cheeks is what is missing. This is my most loved product of all – like a golden child really. This little beauty gives a soft sheer look to my cheeks NARS Super Blush in Orgasm ($26) is your cheeks best friend. It’s made with transparent pigments to avoid any heaviness most blush and bronzers often cause.

There you have it, think I am missing out on an amazing must-have product? Doooooo tell!

images; lucas paw paw, maccosmetics.com.au, clinique.com.au, narscosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment