Wednesday 14 July 2010

Get Inspired

OH MILEY YOU HAVE DONE ME SO VERY PROUD.

chop chop chop - I think Miles looks so much more youthful and on trend. The chop has done her a lot of justice. Thinking of getting the chop? I say go for it - it’s just hair right it will always grow back. More and more celebs are going for the shorter do, I know most people think you can’t do much with a short cut but they are so very wrong. I recently scissored my locks and my hair has never been so healthy. Plus up-knot do is still achievable as is a flirty braid starting from the crown, not to mention the bed head look - wake up, a small amount of matte putty, a quick shape of the front and your out the door. Who says mess isn’t flawless?


















 

  images: capturinghollywood.tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment