Wednesday 14 July 2010

Trend Moment

When it comes to flawless nail colour you can't go wrong with the good old reds, plums and trusty nudes. If your anything like me the sight of a chip or smudge after you have spent over 20minutes perfecting your nails will send you in a bitter fit of rage - on the inside of course. Now that Winter is upon us and drab often comes to mind this is certainly not the case for your fingertips. Let go of the norm and opt for some pastel out of the ordinary colours; thats your yellows, jades, blues and my personal fave grey. Right now I'm rocking the bittersweet grey - now I know what your thinking this sounds a little drab but think again! Experiment with pastels and standout colours that work as a perfect accessory to any and every outfit. Remember a base coat and top coat will keep your nails in tip top shine. Give O.P.I a try - my trusty go to colour perfector.


images: OPI, whowhatwear, nailpolishing.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment