Sunday 21 July 2013

BEAUTY: Top 5

KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Cream $64 125mL

Now if your anything like me a great facial moisturiser is like a great pair of jeans - once you find the perfect pair you buy it in every colour right? Well this tub (trust me its huge) is my saving grace in the beauty department. It completely balances your skin making it feel smoother even in the harshest conditions this winter. Perfect for day or night you would be crazy not to get your hands on it.

MOR Lip Macaron in Blood Orange $9.95

Not only does this little pot of goodness smell divine, I absolutely love the packaging. Its loaded with vitamin E and beeswax working together to add subtle shine and moisture. Tick in my books on the lip front.

Prada Candy $170 80mL

The undertones of this perfume are filled with vanilla, a pop of caramel and a sophisticated mix of musks its girly yet strong enough to stand its ground. I cant stand having to reapply perfume as the day goes by but with this bold perfume I don't have to. It stays on for hours on end and that is one of the things I definitely look for in a fragrance. Plus the packaging is anything short but original its a timeless fragrance to add to your collection.

Kit Cosmetics 'Flying High Lime' $15.95

A nail colour that smells like the fruit its imitating when dry? Yes please! I cant stand when nail colour matches the dull weather as soon as the season turns. So why not have nails as loud and fun as summer? This one is a tick in my books, its one of my favourite this month.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner $29.95

I am a new lover of the Lush Cosmetics brand and I will tell you it hasn't let me or my skin down yet. This particular body conditioner has saved my skin this season. Its jammed with a rose scent and every time I put it on I can tell its nourishing my skin with great results. Now the best way to use this little pot of magic is to rub it all over your skin after a shower, rinse and pat dry, but if you don't have the time I am all for skipping the rinse step - it doesn't leave an oily trail so its perfectly okay to leave on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment